Winter Rules for all play, both the winter league and casual golf:
Throughout winter, until further notice, the following winter rules are in force:
1. A ball coming to rest on any fairway must be lifted and placed at least one club length from the nearest edge of the fairway or nearest relief from any obstruction not nearer the hole, or played from a mat from where it lay.
2. A ball coming to rest in the rough within one club length from the fairway edge must be lifted and dropped beyond one club length, not nearer the hole.
3. A ball coming to rest beyond the marked line across the fairway, on front of the ‘main’ greens, may be played as it lies.
4. A ball coming to rest on any winter green not in use or at any areas currently undergoing winter work, e.g. 7th fairway, must be lifted and dropped under rule 16, relief from abnormal ground conditions (aka GUR).
5. When winter greens are in use, a putter may be played from any part of the course.
6. All club winter league competition matches with winter greens in play shall remain as such throughout the day
AS ALWAYS, REMEMBER TO REPAIR YOUR PITCHMARKS AND ANY OTHERS YOU SEE.