We are all very much aware of the challenges being faced at the moment by the onset of the Coronavirus. Due to the nature of the virus, our main concern is for the well being of members and staff
All members and any guests should follow the guidelines below whenever possible;
– Be extra vigilant and wash your hands frequently with soap and water
– Use of sanitiser whenever possible
– Throw away used tissues (then wash hands)
– Avoid shaking hands
– Catch coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues. If you do not have any tissues catch your cough/sneezes on the inside of your arm-
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
– Avoid close contact with people who are unwell
– You may need to isolate yourself if you have travelled to an affected area or have been in close contact with an infected person. Self-isolation means staying at home for 14 days, not going to work, school or other public places and avoiding public transport or taxis
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation on all the above matters and assure you that IOSGC will continue to monitor the situation by increasing/relaxing measures when deemed appropriate.
Note that the Opening Day activities next Saturday are now cancelled.
However, members are free to enter the Sunday Anniversary Quiach Stableford. Start times remain in place with Sunday tee times at 9am and 1pm. In addition to accommodate anyone wishing to play on Sunday entrants can arrange with a playing partner to turn up at their desired time through the day over and above the two tee times. This is a one off arrangement for those wishing to play.
Scores will follow later.
IOSGC WhatsApp tee times can be used.
The clubhouse will open on Sunday to accommodate participants and to accept annual fees now due
Memberships can also be paid by BACS or by cheque in the interim.
Thereafter the clubhouse will close and reopen April
Thanks for your patience at this time. We will review the ongoing situation daily. Note that the course remains open every day and business is as usual on the playing front